My name is Nate Gutierrez. I am running for this position because of the growth I’ve gained while at USU Eastern. Being here for the last three years I have seen exponential change. My goal is to make sure that the execution occurs. I will make sure I am the first one here in the morning and the last one out at night. More than anything I would love to give back to the school that has given so much to me. Having roots in the area, I want to bring community involvement back to the campus. Working well with others has always been a strength of mine and I want to involve the student body, after all, we are the voice for the people. Another great experience I had was working as a vice president in high school. I feel I represent this university and feel it is our job as ESA to represent and reach out to every issue and suggestion. My goal is to get out and visit on-and-off-site students and see how we can meet each and everyone’s needs. Clubs are vital to enrich everybody. Personal experience and advertisement will be a priority. We love the diversity of students and the flare they bring to this school, working with their needs will also be a major component. I would love to work as hard as it takes with my team to ensure success for our development in the coming year.
You are here
- USU Eastern’s Jason Olsen named Poet of the Month by Utah Division of Arts and Museums recently
- The most dangerous fetish: bug chasing
- Former University of Utah art department chair reflected contempory life on his canvas
- Legal Marijuana alternative available in some health food stores
- All about CEU's Kendra Dalebout
- USUE business students bring home awards
- Student spotlight
- Do phone apps waste your time?
- Volunteer Spotlight
- Larry Gelwix: the guru of guiding you to become your best in life
- Women’s soccer continue to win, remain 18th in nation
- An electronic world means electronic smoking has come
- Women’s basketball, looking for first victory as they face grueling schedule
- Eastern’s Derek Young learns to “Pitch Perfect”
- Lockers for rent in Eastern’s Library
Feb. 23-27 cast your vote for next year’s student leaders Results will be announced at the Election Stomp on Friday, Feb. 27, at 9-11 p.m.
Filed under: lifestyles