ASCEU sponsored its annual free night skiing at Brighton Ski Resort in Big Cottonwood Canyon last weekend. Most students spent their evening snowboarding in the frigid temperatures, but most admit to having a cool time
You are here
|Posted 04/06/2016 - 18:50|
|Posted 11/16/2016 - 18:30|
- Do phone apps waste your time?
- Eagle's 1st conference win since 2004
- A house divided
- Annual Eastern Student Association Elections
- Riding the rail: traveling by train instead of plane
- I need help . . .
- Australia to Price: snow included
- USUE business students bring home awards
- Eagles open home stance this weekend
- $3,800 raised for Carbon County Food Bank in the 13th annual Bread ‘n’ Soup Night Night
ASCEU recreation committee sponsors free ski night for students
Filed under: news